Financial Technology & Automated Investing¶
Portfolio managers develop asset management models based on age, income, time to retirement, etc. They then plug your variables into their model to determine your so-called individualized portfolio.
Financial technology, also known as Fintech, is a rapidly developing industry in which traditional banking, investing, and money management is moving to digital platforms.
- 1. Financial Technology – Fintech
- 2. Regtech
- 3. Micro-Investing Platform
- 4. Collaborative Economy
- 5. Decentralized Market
- 6. Top 5 Books to Learn About the Fintech Industry
- 6.1. ‘The FINTECH Book,’ by Susanne Chisti and Janos Barberis
- 6.2. ‘Breaking Banks: The Innovators, Rogues, and Strategists Rebooting Banking,’ by Brett King
- 6.3. ‘Smarter Bank: Why Money Management Is More Important Than Money Movement to Banks and Credit Unions,’ by Ron Shevlin
- 6.4. ‘Digital Bank: Strategies to Launch or Become a Digital Bank,’ by Chris Skinner
- 6.5. ‘The Age of Cryptocurrency: How Bitcoin and Digital Money Are Challenging the Global Economic Order,’ by Paul Vigna and Michael Casey
- 7. How WePay Works
Automated investing is the use of digital platforms to make pre-programmed investing and trading decisions for customers based on algorithms and variables from the user such as age, income, goals, and risk tolerance.
Blockchain creates a faster, more efficient way for businesses to transmit, receive, and track orders using secure data. It is the foundation of cryptocurrency trading and is moving into regulated industries such as banking and auctions.
- 1. Distributed Ledgers
- 2. Blockchain-as-a-Service (BaaS)
- 3. How Blockchain Can Protect the Global Economy
- 4. How Health Care Is Moving Toward Blockchain
- 5. How Blockchain Can Help Failing Economies
- 6. Blockchain Technology To Revolutionize Traditional Banking